Goodyear Wrangler All-Terrain Adventure allows you to go off-road at moment's notice.
The Wrangler All-Terrain Adventure comes with a mileage warranty when you purchase two or more tyres. With over 100 years of Goodyear tyre technology behind it, the Wrangler All-Terrain Adventure is Goodyear’s most versatile All-Terrain tyre with the toughness of DuPont™ Kevlar®. The tyre also features outstanding traction and handling in wet conditions, whilst providing a longer tread life resulting in improved mileage and value for money.
What does the mileage warranty cover?
Every Goodyear Wrangler All-Terrain Adventure comes with a mileage warranty of between 55,000-95,000km depending upon tyre size and construction. If the tread wears down evenly to the indicators (1.6mm) before delivering the warranted kilometers (see the table via the link below), the tyre will be replaced on a pro-rata basis. For example, if your tyre carries a 95,000km warranty and you travel 47,500km from new before the tyres reach the tread wear indicators, Goodyear has authorised JAX to provide a replacement tyre at 50% of the current recommended retail price.
How does the warranty work?
- The All-Terrain Adventure tyres must be rotated and balanced by JAX every six months or 10,000km, whichever comes first
- Wheel alignment must be performed as recommended by JAX
- A warranty card must be presented and stamped or signed as appropriate and service records must be kept in order to validate the warranty. See below for the warranty card link
- Tyre pressures must be maintained in line with the vehicle’s tyre placard recommendations
- In the unlikely event of making a claim, the tyre(s) must be presented to JAX together with the completed warranty card (with service records) and the original invoice of the tyre purchase showing tyre description, vehicle mileage and the date where the tyres were originally installed
- Tyres replaced become the property of Goodyear & Dunlop Tyres (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Payment must be paid for any other applicable taxes and or government mandated charges for the services ordered
1. The warranty is valid:
- For 5 years from the date of purchase or until the tyre is completely worn out or no longer serviceable
- The tyres have been used only on the vehicle to which they were originally fitted by a Goodyear authorised retailer
2. The warranty is not valid:
- For tyres used in commercial applications including but not limited to police, taxi service, mining sites, national accounts, governments and contract sales
- For tyres supplied as original equipment
- When irregular wear or damage appears due to:
- Improper tyre inflation
- High-speed spin up
- Misapplication, misuse, negligence
- Misalignment (incorrect setting, worn suspension components etc
- Use of tyre chains
- Improper mounting or demounting
- Improper repair
- Wreak collision or fire
- Road hazards (including but not limited to punctures, cuts, snags, impact breaks)
- Excessive off road use
- Any tyre that has been intentionally altered to change its appearance
Further details via the link below.
Your legal rights
Goodyear’s All-Terrain range of tyres comes with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Click here for details of this warranty and qualifying tyres. The service record required to validate the warranty is also included here.
Goodyear Wrangler All-Terrain Adventure key features include:
- Guaranteed outstanding tread-life
- Strong and durable tyre that resists punctures
- Impressive traction and handling in wet and muddy conditions
- Designed with the toughest terrain in mind and for a quieter and more comfortable ride
- The versatility to be operated off road at a moment's notice