Automotive Technician / Motor Mechanic Light Vehicle - Townsvile
About the company
JAX Tyres is a leading Australian tyre retailer that has been proudly servicing the needs of the Australian public for over 65 years. We specialise in the sales and service of tyres, wheels, brakes and suspension. The company operates more than 80 franchised stores in Eastern Australia and employs more than 500 people.
At JAX Tyres we are a dedicated team who pride ourselves on our ability to confidently fulfil the highest possible standards of service & excellence.
About the position
As an Automotive Technician (Motor Mechanic – Light Vehicle), you will be required to carry out the servicing and the mechanical duties in accordance with Australian industry standards and as specified by JAX Tyres.
You need to identify and rectify vehicle faults focusing on JAX Approved mechanical steering, brakes, suspensions and seasonal oil service.
Occasionally as required, perform wheel alignment and conducting post alignment checks, road testing if required. Carry out the fitting, balancing, repairs and general servicing of tyres and ancillary products as directed.
The successful applicant will:
- Hold relevant & valid qualifications as required – Minimum Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology or equivalent
- Recognise and report obviously worn or potentially dangerous components of customer vehicles
- Successfully repair all customer vehicles focusing on JAX Tyres core products of tyres, wheels, brakes, suspension and associated services
- Possess a current valid Australian driver's licence
- Excellent customer service and time management skills
- Be fit and able to carry out manual labour
- Comply with WHS rules, regulations and procedures
- Be positive and have a 'can-do 'attitude
- Be reliable & punctual on a daily basis
The successful applicant will receive:
- Industry leading training and qualifications offered by the JAX Academy, delivering career pathways from apprentice technicians through to franchise business owners.
- Attractive salary package at above award rate
- Generous staff discounts on products and services
- Reward and recognition for the difference you make to the business
* Experience is essential to apply
* Open to Australian residents and qualifying current Visa holders Only
If you want to launch your career with a leading Australian tyre retailer who is rapidly expanding, proudly customer-focused, innovative and empowering their employees, please forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Created 23 May 2019
Sales Person - JAX Tyres Maroochydore
At JAX Tyres we are a dedicated team who pride ourselves on our ability to confidently fulfill the highest possible standards of service & excellence
As a Sales Person, you will be meeting and greeting customers, providing guidance and advice on products and assisting with phone inquiries. You will be a self-motivated individual with the ability and desire to learn new skills and assist in driving the growth of this store.
The successful applicant will have:
- A strong customer service ethic
- The ability to develop long-term relationships with key customers
- The ability to lead and motivate a team
- Computer literacy
- A current drivers licence
- Ability and motivation to learn new skills
- Must have comprehensive knowledge of tyres
Some of your duties will include:
- Managing Customers
- Maintaining records such as sales, receipts, payments, stock and banking
- Sales & Service
- Handling Money
If you want to launch your career with a leading Australian tyre retailer who is rapidly expanding, proudly customer-focused, innovative and empowering their employees, please forward your cover letter and resume to Carey.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created 23 May 2019