Receive a Complimentary JAX Vehicle Inspection valued up to $69
In order to support the community with automotive repair and maintenance services, we offer a JAX Vehicle Inspection with any purchase.
The JAX Vehicle Inspection does NOT replace a Registration Inspection as this service must be carried out separately for regulation purposes.
The JAX Vehicle Inspection is a visual inspection that will help identify upcoming maintenance required for your vehicle. The work may not be immediately necessary, however, it will stop you running into any surprises down the road.
This promotion applies in addition to any other promotion available this month.
Book online or call now: 1300 367 897
Our visual inspection covers:
- Underbody components
Terms and Conditions
- This offer (Offer) is offered by, and available at, participating JAX Tyre & Auto franchisee stores (Participating Stores) of JAX Quickfit Franchising Systems Pty Ltd (JQFS). For a full list of Participating Stores, please visit: jaxtyres.com.au.
- Information on how to participate in this Offer forms part of these Terms and Conditions (Terms). Attempts or requests to participate in this Offer that are not made in accordance with these Terms are ineligible.
- By participating in this Offer, a participant (Participant) is deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Terms.
- The Offer may be withdrawn or varied by JQFS at any time at its discretion.
- Employees and Directors of JQFS or Participating Stores, and their immediate family members, are ineligible to participate in the Offer.
- A vehicle is a passenger car, SUV, 4x4 or van. It does not include trucks.
- For the purposes of this Offer, the subject of an Inspection Report is limited to a visual inspection of a vehicle’s alternator, battery, belts, brakes, driveline, engine, lights, suspension, underbody components and wipers (Visual Inspection).
- If for any reason the Visual Inspection cannot be carried out during the booking, it will be undertaken at another time at the Participating Store’s discretion.
- Documents used by a Participating Store for the purpose of conducting the Visual Inspection are and remain at all times the property of the Participating Store carrying out the Visual Inspection.
- At the Participating Store’s discretion, the Inspection Report will take the form of a notation on the original Tax invoice and Inspection Report Results document given to the Participant by the Participating Store.
- Neither JQFS, nor any Participating Store, makes any express or implied representation that the Inspection Report can be relied on in place of, or is a substitute for, any vehicle inspection required under any State or Federal law, or by any administrative or regulatory authority or body of any kind whatsoever.
- This Offer is not transferrable, exchangeable, redeemable for cash or assignable unless otherwise agreed and specified by a Participating Store. Any element of the Offer that is not claimed will be forfeited, and no compensation is payable in its place.
- Except as these Terms specifically state, the Offer does not include by implication any other condition, term or warranty in respect of the quality, merchantability, acceptability, fitness for purpose, condition or description of the Visual Inspection or the Inspection Report.
- Nothing in these Terms is to be interpreted as excluding, restricting or modifying, or having the effect of excluding, restricting or modifying, the application of any State or Federal legislation applicable to the supply or goods or services that cannot be excluded, restricted or modified.
- To the maximum extent permitted at law, JQFS and each Participating Store (and their respective agents, employees and officers) exclude all liability for any actions, claims, costs, demands, expenses, liabilities or loss (including any consequential or indirect loss) of any kind whatsoever arising from or related to the Offer, the carrying out of the Visual Inspection, or the provision of any Inspection Report.
- If for any reason the Offer is not capable of running as intended or planned by JQFS or any Participating Store, JQFS and the Participating Stores reserve the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Offer and to disqualify any Participant without liability of any kind.
- The laws of New South Wales from time to time governs these Terms, and Participants agree to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, the Federal Court of Australia, and courts entitled to hear appeals from those courts.
the star rating provided is the rating at the date of publish
JAX Quickfit Franchising Systems Pty Limited
Level 2, 39-47 Albany St,
CROWS NEST NSW 2065
1300 367 897