Goodyear Fortera Tyres
Goodyear Fortera offers overall balance and handling, both on and off sealed surfaces.Read More
|Width||Ratio||Diameter||Load||Speed||Run Flat||Eco / Fuel Saver|
Fortera key features
- 80% ON-ROAD; 20% OFF-ROAD
- Outstanding traction and shorter braking distances in wet conditions and reduced rolling resistance, which can enhance fuel economy
- Superior steering response, braking efficiency and even tread wear for maximised mileage
- Impressive traction in sand and mud
- Better resistance to punctures in off-road conditions
Goodyear Fortera offers overall balance and handling, both on and off sealed surfaces. Developed to suit Australia’s varied road conditions, the Goodyear Fortera is fitted exclusively as original equipment to the Ford Territory All-Wheel Drive. The features of this 4WD tyre make it an integral part of the Territory’s overall balance and handling, with a more aggressive tread pattern designed to provide Territory drivers greater flexibility to tackle Australia’s off-road conditions, whilst also delivering improved stability and steering response.
Browse other GOODYEAR tyre modelsShow me please
Browse by vehicle modelShow me please
The information provided by the JAX online Tyre Selector is based on the selections entered by you. Please read our disclaimer to find out how to select the correct tyres.
Prices include fitting, balancing, tubeless valve, waste tyre management fee & GST.