Terms and Conditions - Pirelli Cashback Promotion
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Promoter of this Promotion is Pirelli Tyres Australia Pty Ltd, ABN 63 001 784 014, Level 10, 37 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
- The Promotion is open to residents of Australia, aged 18 years and over. Only one entry per household is permitted. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promotion commences at 12.01am AEST on 1st May 2015 and closes at 11.59pm AEST on 30th June 2015 (“promotion period”).
- To be eligible to receive the prize, you must visit a participating tyre dealer and purchase a minimum of 4 Pirelli passenger or SUV tyres during the promotion period. For your purchase of 4 Pirelli tyres of 16” and 17” RIM you will receive a $50 direct discount on your invoice. For your purchase of 4 Pirelli tyres of 18” RIM or greater you will receive a $100 direct discount on your invoice.
- Entrants must keep a proof of purchase which identifies the date of purchase, the 4 Pirelli tyres purchased and the tyre dealer from where the 4 Pirelli tyres were purchased (credit card receipts will not be accepted) and provide it to the Promoter upon request. Promoter accepts no responsibility for applications/receipts lost, delayed or damaged in the post. Proof of posting is not proof of delivery.
- The prize (the direct discount on invoice) cannot be transferred or exchanged for other goods and services.
- By claiming the purchase, entrants are deemed to accept these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promotion is not open to any employees, and their families, of the Promoter, any employees, and their families, of participating Pirelli Performance Centres or anyone professionally associated with the Promotion.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not able to be run as planned, the Promoter reserves the right to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
Contact: Pirelli Marketing Team, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel.: +61 2 9988 6010