Terms and Conditions - Pirelli ATR "Zero Hazard" Warranty
"Zero Hazard" Pirelli Warranty is offered at the time of purchase from Pirelli Performance Centers only as listed on Pirelli website.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Warranty applies only to the original purchaser (or owner) named on the warranty certificate.
- This Warranty applies only to tyres imported to Australia by Pirelli Tyres Australia. Tyres purchased and normally used outside Australia are not covered under this Warranty.
- This Warranty is only available with the purchase of 2 or more Pirelli Scorpion ATR tyres, all sizes. Tyres older than 5 years from the date of manufacture are not covered.
- This Warranty is only available on purchases made from the 1st October 2014. Pirelli reserves the right to terminate this offer at any time by prior communication on the Pirelli website.
- The Warranty is valid for 24 months from the date of purchase and is not transferable to another vehicle.
- This Zero Hazards Warranty protects your Scorpion ATR tyres against damages caused by tyre collision with gutters, kerbs or potholes.
- If available, the tyre will be replaced with a Pirelli tyre of the same size and pattern. If not available, Pirelli will deliver a new tyre of the same size and pattern to the dealer, who will do the replacement as soon as is possible. The replacement of the tyre is free of charge only for the vehicle specified in the warranty certificate and only for the first 50% of the useable tread-life of the tyre. Any associated fitment costs shall be borne by the purchaser.
- This Warranty is not valid for damages that can be repaired, such as a nail penetrating the tread, cuts and punctures. Any repair costs involved shall be borne by the purchaser. For more information visit the Pirelli website.
- Tyres will NOT be covered by this Warranty if damage is caused by: -an act of vandalism, theft, wilful abuse -neglect due to improper inflation or overloading, running the tyres deflated, flat-spotting or tyre chain damage – improper use or operation, use of an improper rim, vehicle misalignment, tyre/wheel assembly/ imbalance or other vehicle conditions, defects or characteristics, worn suspension components, improper mounting or demounting, misuse, misapplication, negligence, tyre spinning, tyre alteration, racing or competition use, non-tarmac roads use, failure to rotate properly or regularly, or to properly maintain tyres. – Damage resulting from fire, serious vehicle collision damage, chemical contamination (such as sealers, fillers, etc), externally generated heat, water or other material trapped inside the tyre during mounting.
- The program is offered to private individuals only and not for company or commercially used vehicles.
- To activate and receive the Warranty certificate, the purchaser has to register within 30 days from the purchase. He can choose one of the following
- Via mail: complete the form below and post it along with a copy of the purchase invoice to "Pirelli Tyres Australia, Level 10, 37 York Street, 2000, Sydney NSW"
- Via email: complete the form below and email it along with a scanned copy of the purchase invoice to Pirelli at "email@example.com"
- Via the Pirelli website: go to "www.pirelli.com.au" complete the registration form and uploade a scanned copy of the purchase invoice.
- To lodge a claim for a registered tyre, present the certificate to the authorised dealer where the original purchase was made, together with the original invoice of the tyre purchase. All claims are limited to the number of tyres purchased.
- Pirelli accepts no responsibility for any injury to persons or damage to any vehicle as a result of the Pirelli tyres being damaged.
- Pirelli reserves the right to inspect damaged tyres before providing a free replacement tyre.
- To the extent permitted by law, liabilities for consequential damages are disclaimed. In no case shall Pirelli Tyres Australia Pty Ltd’s liability exceed the original cost of the purchased tyres.
- Only one tyre replacement claim is valid per tyre on the original Zero Hazards Certificate and a new certificate cannot be issued for the replacement tyre.