Terms and Conditions - Michelin Recreational/SUV Gift Card Promotion
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Eligibility Requirements and the Promotional Period
- Promotion commences at 9am AEDST on 1 May 2015 and ends at close of business in Participating Dealers on 31 May 2015. Online final entries close at 11.59pm AEST on 5 June 2015.
- The gift an individual will be eligible to receive is as follows: purchase a set of four (4) or more Michelin Recreational or SUV tyres (eligible tyres) to receive a gift of a $100 EFTPOS card (and qualify as an ‘Eligible Individual’). Eligible individuals will receive one (1) EFTPOS card (of the relevant value, as indicated in this clause) for each Qualifying Transaction they make. There is a strict limit of one (1) gift per Qualifying Transaction/invoice, regardless whether the number of eligible tyres purchased in that transaction is in excess of four (4) Michelin Recreational or SUV tyres.
- Qualifying products eligible for the $100 Gift Card as follows ; Latitude Tour HP, Latitude Cross, Latitude Sport, Latitude Sport 3, LTX A/T, LTX A/T2.
- Once an entrant receives their EFTPOS card, to be able to use the relevant EFTPOS card, he/she must activate it by following the instructions on the EFTPOS card by the indicated date. Each EFTPOS card can only be activated once. Once the EFTPOS card is activated, the EFTPOS card can be used anywhere EFTPOS is accepted (with the funds on the card becoming active the next business day at midday after activation date) for a period of twelve (12) months. EFTPOS cards must be activated within one (1) month from the date of issue. The date of issue for EFTPOS cards received via post will be the date the respective EFTPOS card is posted, which will appear on the issuing letter.
- In order to qualify for entry, Eligible Individuals must purchase, in a single transaction, a set of four (4) or more Michelin Recreational or SUV tyres from any Participating Dealer in Australia between 9am AEDST on 1 May 2015 and close of business on 31 May 2015 (“Qualifying Transaction”). “Participating Dealers” will be any dealers in Australia that display advertising material for this Promotion during the promotional period. Fleet, trade and wholesale purchases are excluded and will not qualify for entry.
- There is a strict limit of one (1) entry per Qualifying Transaction/invoice, regardless whether the number of eligible tyres purchased in that transaction is in excess of four (4) Michelin Recreational or SUV tyres.
- To enter, the Eligible Individual must immediately after completion of a Qualifying Transaction, avail himself/herself to an entry flyer (containing entry instructions) from the staff at the checkout (together with their purchase receipt). The Eligible Individual thereafter must go online to www.michelin.com.au, follow the prompts to the Promotion entry page, input the requested details (including their full name, telephone number and a valid email address), attach a scanned copy of their original purchase receipt/invoice for the Qualifying Transaction, and submit the fully completed entry form so it is received by 11.59pm AEDST on AEST on 5 June 2015. The scanned copy of receipt must be submitted in gif, jpg, bmp, txt, doc, docx or pdf format and must not exceed 5 MB in file size.
- An Eligible Individual having satisfied the criteria set out in Clause 5 will then qualify to participate in the Promotion (“Qualified Individual”).
- Information on how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of information supplied pursuant to this Promotion by Eligible Individuals, Qualified Individuals or the Entrants (as defined below) (including identity, driver’s licence, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries and transactions will be deemed invalid.
- Multiple entries by the same Eligible Individual are permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry being permitted per Qualifying Transaction (regardless of the number of eligible tyres in excess of four (4) purchased in that Qualifying Transaction); and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements outlined above.
- Qualified Individuals must retain the purchase receipt(s)/invoice(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an Qualified Individual’s entries and forfeiture of any right to an EFTPOS card. Purchase receipt(s)/invoice(s) must clearly specify the Participating Dealer from who the Michelin Recreational or SUV tyres were purchased, what Michelin Recreational or SUV tyres were purchased and the date and time the purchase was made.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a Qualified Individuals, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Qualified Individuals.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming an EFTPOS card are not included. Any unused balance of an EFTPOS card will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the EFTPOS card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the EFTPOS card. If an EFTPOS card is not taken and/or is not activated as instructed, then that EFTPOS card will be invalid and forfeited.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or suspend or modify the EFTPOS card, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority where required, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing any promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted/made by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and Participating Dealers (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by an entrant or (f) the Promotion.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, unless stated otherwise by the Promoter.
- The Promoter is Michelin Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 84 006 761 628) of 51-57 Fennell Street, Port Melbourne, VIC 3207, telephone (03) 8671 1000.