Terms and Conditions - Goodyear 4th Tyre FREE
GOODYEAR 4TH TYRE FREE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By taking part in this offer, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The promotion commences at 8.00am on Monday 16 November 2015 and closes at 5:00pm on Thursday 31 December 2015. (“Promotion Period”) Subject to local store trading times.
- To be eligible to receive the 4th tyre (product) for free, you must visit a JAX Tyres store and purchase and fit a minimum of 4 x Goodyear Assurance Triplemax, Eagle F1 Directional 5, Efficient Grip, Efficient Grip SUV or Efficient Grip Performance tyres during the promotion period.
- A transaction during the Promotion Period and strictly while stocks last. Not all sizes available at all locations. Multiple purchases can be made by the same customer in line with the terms contained here, resulting in separate and unique invoice numbers.
- This offer is not available on any other tyres manufactured or distributed by Goodyear.
- Government, wholesale, commercial and fleet customers are ineligible for the offer.
- Eligible customers will receive the discount off invoice in store at the time of purchase.
- This promotion cannot be combined with any other offer.
- The promoter’s decision on all matters relating to this offer is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Fitting charges still apply for the 4th tyre as they do for the other three tyres being fitted to the vehicle. A guide of this cost would total at $15 to cover fitting for the 4th tyre, balancing, tubeless valve, waste tyre management fee and GST.
- In the case of a split or staggered fitment, the free tyre is the cheapest fitment/size.