Hankook will replace a range of Ventus tyres which are damaged by road hazards.
To buy your Hankook tyres and take advantage of this offer you can buy online (start by entering your vehicle at the top left of the screen), call us or drive in (choose your nearest store at the top right of the screen).
You’ve made the right decision by choosing Hankook Tyres. The last thing you want is for your quality tyres to be damaged by road hazards. Potholes, nails and debris are all dangers outside of your control you shouldn’t be worried about bearing the costs of.
Hankook wants you back on the road - and staying there longer - which is why we offer a warranty and replacement for a range of Ventus tyres. This warranty is at no extra cost and is our thanks to you for choosing Hankook Ventus tyres. Be one with it. Hankook Tyres.
Terms and Conditions - Tyre Warranty Criteria
- Customer Claims Conditions
- Warranty is effective for all purchases from 1st November 2014.
- Tread must be no more than 25% worn from manufacturer new tread depth specifications.
- Claim must be made within one year from the purchase date, accompanied by an original customer invoice, including customer details set out below.
- Hankook Tyre Australia reserves the right to inspect a claimed tyre(s), to assess eligibility, and to contact a customer to verify the claim.
- Tyres must be purchased through authorised Hankook Tyre Australia dealers.
- Damage caused by mechanical and wheel alignment issues, inflation other than that stated on the vehicle placard including over/underinflation, vandalism, competition/racing or commercial and taxi use is not covered.
- Hankook Tyre Australia reserves the right to reject a claim based on the tyre not meeting any or all of the above criteria.
- The Ventus Road Hazard Warranty is different to the Original Equipment Guarantee.
All Hankook Ventus branded tyres covered under this Road Hazard warranty, excluding:
- Original equipment tyres – the original equipment tyres on a vehicle.
- Runflat tyres.
- Competition tyres (including but not limited to F200, Z206, Z207, Z221, Z214, Z209, Z210, Z213, R201, R202, R203, R204, SR10).
In the event of a customer claim, AND TO AVOID FRAUDULENT CLAIMS, the following criteria must be met by the dealer submitting the claim:
- Tread must be no more than 25% worn from new.
- Claim must be made within one year from the purchase date listed on invoice.
- Claim must be accompanied by original customer invoice, containing all the following information:
- Customer name and address, and purchase date
- Customer contact details (phone and/or email)
- Customer vehicle make, model and mileage
- Hankook tyre pattern, size and pressures (if applicable)
- Note that minor repairs to the tyre are permitted in accordance with the Australian Tyre Repair Standard. Claim is only valid if the tyre is unserviceable (eg: unable to be repaired by a minicombi-repair). A tyre with more than one penetration will require replacement. The Warranty covers tyres that are no longer useable due to road hazard damage.
- Claims may be rejected if the above criteria is not met, or recommended tyre care guidelines are not followed.
- Warranty is effective for all purchases from 1st November 2014. Tyres purchased before 1st November 2014 may be eligible for the supplanted Hankook Road Hazard Replacement Guarantee.