Hankook Ventus Warranty
Hankook will replace a range of Ventus tyres which are damaged by road hazards.
To buy your Hankook tyres and take advantage of this offer you can buy online (start by entering your vehicle at the top left of the screen), call us or drive in (choose your nearest store at the top right of the screen).
You’ve made the right decision by choosing Hankook Tyres. The last thing you want is for your quality tyres to be damaged by road hazards. Potholes, nails and debris are all dangers outside of your control you shouldn’t be worried about bearing the costs of.
Hankook wants you back on the road - and staying there longer - which is why we offer a warranty and replacement for a range of Ventus tyres. This warranty is at no extra cost and is our thanks to you for choosing Hankook Ventus tyres. Be one with it. Hankook Tyres.
Terms and Conditions
Hankook Tyres Eligible for Warranty
All Ventus branded Hankook tyres excluding;
- Original Equipment tyres - the original equipment tyres on a vehicle.
- Run-flat tyres
- Competition tyres (including but not limited to F200, Z206, Z207, Z221, Z214, Z209, Z210, Z213, R201, R202, R203, R204, SR10).
Tyre Warranty Criteria
- Tread must be no more than 25% worn from new.
- Claim must be made within one year from the purchase date listed on invoice.
- Claim must be accompanied by original customer invoice, containing all the following information:
i) Customer name and address, and purchase date,
ii) Customer contact details (phone and/or email),
iii) Customer vehicle make, model and mileage,
iv) Hankook tyre pattern, size and pressures (if applicable)
- Note that minor repairs to the tyre are permitted in accordance with the Australian Tyre Repair Standard. Claim is only valid if the tyre is unserviceable (eg: unable to be repaired by a minicombi-repair). A tyre with more than one penetration will require replacement. The Warranty covers tyres that are no longer useable due to road hazard damage.
- Hankook Tyre Australia reserves the right to inspect a claimed tyre(s), to assess eligibility, and to also reject a claim based on the tyre not meeting any or all of the above criteria.
- Warranty is effective from all purchases from 1st November 2014.
- Tyres must be purchased through authorised Hankook Tyre Australia dealers.