Lombard Finance Application Launch
Who can apply?
- You are over 18 years of age
- You are currently employed and earning at least $25,000 per annum
- You are a permanent Australian Resident
Pre-requisites for application to be approved
- Global shopping with VISA acceptance at over 29 million outlets worldwide
- Internet banking facilities for customers to check their balances update their information and make BPAY payments on other bills
- Easy application process and fast approval
- Annual fee of $60
- Application takes approximately 10 minutes to complete
- The card is underwritten by Lombard Finance Pty Ltd
- Need assistance? Call Lombard Finance now on 1300 132 301
What will you need to complete your application?
- Your gross annual income
- Your employer's details (name and phone number)
- Details of your own home or your Landlords details
- Details of any existing loans (personal loans, credit and store cards)
- Asset or investment details (value of property, shares, car, furniture and other assets)
- If self employed, your accountant's name and contact phone number
Lombard needs to verify your identity. You will need two forms of personal identification, one primary and one secondary form. The following documents are suggested:
|Current Australian or Overseas Passport||Primary|
|Australian Driver's license||Primary|
|Australian Proof of Age card||Primary|
|Current Medicare card||Secondary|
|Utility bill less than 3 months old e.g. telephone, electricity, gas||Secondary|
|Tax Return Summary||Secondary|
|Public Service ID Card||Secondary|
What happens next?
The team at Lombard will assess your application details.
- Should we need additional information, we will contact you at a convenient time
- If your application is approved, and any other necessary information is complete your card and PIN will be posted separately within 10 working days
- To activate your new card, call 1300 132 301 or alternatively visit our website on www.lombardfinance.com.au
Applications are subject to normal credit approval.
The Lombard Visa Card is only available to approved applicants only, terms and conditions apply. Finance is provided by Lombard Finance Pty Ltd (ABN 31 099 651 877). Fees and charges are payable. Minimum monthly Payments of 3% of the outstanding balance or $30 whichever is greater is required during the interest free period. Making minimum payments will not finalise your account within the Interest Free Period. 6 months Interest Free is available on all Lombard 180 card purchases of $250 or more (made in one transaction). Interest is payable after the Interest Free period on the balance outstanding, please refer to your Lombard Visa Card Contract booklet for full details.