New generation Michelin S12 & M12 XC off-road tyres give even better performance and durability on intermediate and hard terrain
The new Michelin S12 & M12 XC off-road tyres, developed from Michelin's experience in the Motocross World Championships, are a ticket to an even better off-road ride, being an improved version of the already excellent Michelin market-leading tyres.
Every aspect of the Michelin S12 & M12 XC tyres have been designed to maximise traction. Now a new rear rubber mixture improves durability by at least 25% compared with previous versions. Redesigned casing construction helps improve traction, feedback and feel, and speeds warm-up time. Available in the new S12 XC tyre, which is highly versatile and excels in a variety of terrain, and the new M12 XC tyre, which is ideal for intermediate terrain - the S12 & M12 XC make going off-road even better.
Two Great Tyres Made Even Better: S12 XC & M12 XC Features
* Reformulated rubber mixture improves durability by at least 25%
* Improved grip thanks to new rear tread compound and changes in casing design.
* Redesigned tyre structure incorporates an additional casing ply under the tread, which helps improve flexibility of the tread area. This in turn improves feedback, traction and warm-up time.
* Thicker sidewalls in the bead area help increase lateral rigidity, further improving feedback and performance.
* Proven, championship-winning tread designs remain unchanged from original S12 and M12 tyres
* Larger contact patch for better traction
* Stiffer sidewalls for better cornering stability
S12 XC Specialist Features
* Soft- to intermediate-condition tyre for motocross or off-road
* Aggressive shoulder knob design promotes cornering stability
* Tall, narrow knobs for mud penetration
* Front knobs turned 45? for mud evacuation
Widely spaced and very tall (18mm) knobs for efficient mud evacuation and cornering grip on soft terrain M12 X Specialist Features Intermediate-condition tyre for motocross or off-road Dependable traction and steering in mixed conditions Large knobs resist tearing on hard terrain
M12 X Specialist Features
* Intermediate-condition tyre for motocross or off-road
* Dependable traction and steering in mixed conditions
* Large knobs resist tearing on hard terrain
MICHELIN S12 XC
S12 XC - Front
S12 XC - Back
MICHELIN M12 XC
M12 XC - Front
M12 XC - Back