Code of Conduct
• Act honestly and fairly in all our dealings with the public and conduct our business with strict professional courtesy and integrity.
• Treat your vehicle with care and always fit protective covers.
• Ensure that your vehicle is inspected and checked by a technically qualified staff member.
• Examine your vehicle and give you an honest written appraisal of the work required.
• Offer a firm quotation for repairs to your vehicle, or where this is not possible, make it clear to you that only an estimate, not binding on either party, is being furnished. We will tell you if a quotation or estimate does not include prices for spare parts or any other material.
• Notify you and seek permission to continue the work if, during the progress of any work, it appears the estimated charges will be exceeded by a significant amount.
• Ensure you are aware that any non-exchange part or component removed from your vehicle is available for you to take away.
• Show on your invoices full details of work carried out.
• Inform you immediately of any complications or delays.
• Guarantee repairs and service, effected by us, against failure due to defective parts or faulty workmanship for a specific number of kilometers or period of time (subject always to the consumer's rights at law - refer to JAX Tyres Guarantee Brochure).
• Attend to any warranty work quickly and conveniently ensuring a "No Hassle" resolution.
The JAX Tyres No Hassle Customer Satisfaction Guarantee:
JAX Tyres will dismantle, repair or replace any defective parts and reassemble them on your vehicle free of charge, subject to the guarantee conditions.