Wheel Aligner - Tweed Heads
About the position
As a Wheel Alignment Technician, you are able to identify and rectify faults in vehicle stability and tyre wear by checking and servicing the steering system and suspension and identifying and interpreting tyre and rim regulations and making adjustments to the alignment and conducting post alignment checks, road testing if required.
You will be required to test drive, diagnose and correct steering alignment and vehicle stability issues based on customer feedback to the extent possible with the adjustment available in the vehicle and within the scope of the vehicle manufacturer's standard settings.
Occasionally you will be required to carry out the fitting, balancing, repairs and general serving of tyres and ancillary products as directed and to a standard that enhances the Company, its products and services optimizing customer safety on investment.
The successful applicant will:
- Successfully repair all Customer vehicles focusing on JAX Tyres Core products of tyres, wheel alignment, balancing and associated services
- Maintain customer satisfaction levels
- Have sound Communications skills and work well in a team
- Accept and work well in a cheerful, helpful and professional culture
- Be fit and able to carry out manual labour
- Comply with WHS rules, regulations and procedures
- Be positive and have a 'can-do 'attitude
- Be reliable & punctual on a daily basis
- Have a polished personal presentation
- Possess valid current Australian driver's licence
- Must have Underbody Certificate
- Have advancement opportunities for those who wish to progress to light vehicle technician.
The successful applicant will receive:
- Industry leading training and qualifications offered by the JAX Academy delivering career pathways from apprentice technicians through to franchise business owners
- Attractive salary package at above award rate
- Generous staff discounts on products and services
- Reward and recognition for the difference you make to the business
If you want to launch your career with a leading Australian tyre retailer who is rapidly expanding, proudly customer-focused, innovative and empowering their employees, please apply by sending your resume Here.